Cherry kisses.


            ______________

            1. cherry chapstick - precious necklace(be good to me) - a silly kissers reimagining
            2. games - heartlands
            3. ceo - everything is gonna be allright
            4. keep shelly in athens - a tear in my i
            5. grimes - weregild
            6. sunsquints - dakar doldrums
            7. dreams - don't leave me
            8. palmbomen - moon children
            9. 2 hungry bros & 8thW1 - be on you
            10. ▲popdrone - belong to
            10. magick mountain - one for my ego
            12. coyote clean up - check me out like whoa
            13. silly kissers - mine u are mine
            14. ricky eat acid - audrey
            15. guerre - hey light
            16. the arctic flow - all the way until december
            17. darius - hello stranger
            18. dominant legs - about my girls
            ______________



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz